Wednesday, November 17, 2010

YOUTUBE AUTHOR INTERVIEW AND CONTEST

I am posting the first taping of a six part series I did on a show called, Catch of the Day, where they interview celebrities. I will post two interviews on YouTube each week for the next three weeks.

CONTEST:

Spot the dragonfly in each interview and be the first to email me the following information:
1. the title of each tape
2. where the dragonfly is located in the clip
3. your name
4. your email address

If you are the first to email me with the correct information, I will send you a $25.00 egift card from www.giftzip.com to either Borders Bookstore or a restaurant near you, or send you an ebook copy of one of my books─just in time for the holidays!!

What an experience a live interview is!! I can’t say I would survive a REAL live talk show, but we had lots of fun.

Enjoy the holiday season,
Cindy
dragonflyromance@gmail.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzFtli0Quzs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.