Thursday, July 21, 2011

BRAND NEW SWEET (CLEAN) ROMANCE RELEASE



I am proud to announce the release of Casket and Corruptions with my new publisher, Secret Cravings Publishing.  Here’s what the book is about:
Lizzie, a portrait artist of the dead, is looking for adventure amongst the living. But, after discovering a drug operation involving military caskets, she’s chased across the country with Phillip Van Dyke, a stiff-necked funeral director and her sister’s hairless dog as a stowaway. Can she exhume Phillip’s heart before the drug cartel catches up with them?

Keep reading to find out how you can win a copy. 
As always, here’s what my books give you: 
o    A clean read with no bedroom scenes or foul language.
o    A tantalizing, fast-paced plot.
o    A story without a lot of boring description.
o    Everyday heroes and heroines with regular jobs
o    A rollercoaster ride of emotions you face right along with the characters.
o    A special dog to steal your heart.
o    A few added facts, a good message, and that important happily-ever-after ending.

To order this sweet romance, click Secret Cravings Publishing.
To find out more about the book on my website, click on DragonflyRomance.

To celebrate, I’m having a contest called: Name That Dog.  In my current WIP I have several dogs that need creative names.  If I pick one of the names you suggest, I will send you a free ebook of Caskets and Corruption in PDF format. The deadline is August 15, 2011. Enter the contest at:  www.dragonflyromance.com and good luck! Pictures of the breeds are shown.

Thanks for all your support.

1 comment:

  1. Finding something she likes is a trick sometimes. Her English teacher at school recommended this one and she flew through it and told me I had to pick it up. clean romance

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.