Monday, October 10, 2011

CALLIE WANTS TO TELL YOU...



Callie’s here to tell you that
Caskets and Corruption
is now available in paperback!
Check out my website for all the details.

And don't miss my latest contest.
Help me choose the breed of dog for my next book, and you could win a $10.00 egift card
 to Barnes and Noble!

A portion of my book proceeds go to
help abused and homeless dogs.
Please continue to support sweet romance
and these wonderful companions.

Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Comedy, Suspense...and Dogs!
Fly into a good book at: www.dragonflyromance.com

7 comments:

  1. Darling picture! I think you need a clumsy, loveable chocolate brown Newfoundland. Had one named Hershey. Took my kids for walks, using them as human kites when he ran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweet doggy. I'm not sure what bred you should choose for your next book. If the dog belongs to a macho type guy, maybe a German Shepherd. If it belongs to a young lady, maybe a small dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is too cute:-)
    Congratulations on the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about a Cockapoo (Cocker Spaniel/Miniature Poodle). Ours weighed 15 pounds, mostly white fur, was very smart, fabulous with children and lived to be almost 19. He was considered my dog, but even our two teen-age boys loved to take him for walks. Well, maybe because he was teen-age girl bait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. J Coleman: Love the name Hershey!
    Gail: The dog is the heroine's. Check out blurb on contest page.
    Phyllis: I'd love to see a photo of your dog.
    To Jewel and all of you, thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable pooch, Cindy.

    Well, it's no secret that when it comes to dogs, Labs and retrievers are my preference. (Especially Yellow Labs) They are loveable, sweet, and gentle, as well as wonderful companions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to go for the lab. They are my favorite and go for guy or girl. That's what usually makes appearances in my books.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.