Monday, December 3, 2012

The Old and the New



It’s the end of the year and I’m looking back at all I’ll the things I've managed to accomplish this year and looking forward to all the new adventures I have planned.

I had two books come out in 1012:  Hazardous Hideaway and Not Quite Zen.  I received some great reviews and did a lot of research about promotion.  I taught classes throughout the Salt Lake County Libraries and made new friends at both the League of Utah Writers and the American Night Writers Association.  All of this on top of pneumonia and hospital stays for bleeding ulcers and an appendectomy.  I’d say it was a pretty successful year, considering.

I’ve come up with some exciting projects for the 2013:
1.    I’ll be offering a 99 novella called Stolen Horses, Stolen Hearts downloadable from Amazon. I can’t wait to share more with you about this read!
2.    I’m also working on a three book series called The Merchant Street Mysteries.
3.    In order to promote this new series, I’ll be offering a prequel novella for FREE on Amazon.
4.    I have a non-fiction book for writers called Words That Drive Us Wacko: A cheat sheet to emotion words, sound words and misused words.  It will also be available on Amazon in 2013.
5.    I’ve contracted with Salt Lake County Library to teach another writing class in January.
6.    As you can see, I’ve turned my dog Callie into a cartoon character. She’s going to help me teach writing classes in video-form on Youtube.

That’s just the beginning, my friends!

If you’d like me to email you when new releases come out, please go to the homepage of my website and leave your email address.

Thanks so much for making this a wonderful year!  I feel very blessed.  May peace, love, health and prosperity follow you always and forever!

Happy Holidays,

Cindy
Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense…and Dogs!
Fly into a good book at:  http://www.dragonflyromance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.