Thursday, January 3, 2013

Secret Cravings 2nd Anniversary Cruise



It’s been a wonderful two years with Secret Cravings Publishing so we’re celebrating!
Look at these awesome prizes from SCP:
·         Grand Prize - iPad2
·         First place - Kindle Fire
·         Second Place - $50 SCP Gift Card
·         Third place - $25 SCP Gift Card
You don’t want to miss out!  All you have to do is name 25 of the participating authors, name the locations they’ve chosen and email your answers to: reviewcoordinator@secretcravingspublishing.com
To see all the authors who are participating, go to:

If you like clean romance with humor and a lot of mystery and suspense, keep my books in mind.  All my books have dogs on the covers because I include them in my stories.  I also donate a portion of my proceeds to organizations that help abused and abandoned dogs.  Please consider this when you win that iPad2, Kindle Fire or the great gift cards available!

My Location:


CINDY A CHRISTIANSEN - GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS
The island is approximately 22 miles long with its widest point being 8 miles long. The elevation ranges from sea level at the beaches to 60 feet above sea level. Nice to think about when I’m buried in snow!

Hope your 2013 is the best year ever!

Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense…and Dogs!
Fly into a good book at:  http://www.dragonflyromance.com

14 comments:

  1. Cindy, the Cayman Islands is a great choice. Right now even Central FL is chilly. I like the way you include a dog on every cover and donate for them. Best of luck on your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Sometimes if you're not careful the dog - or cat- can steal the show! LOL. I love it when authors includes pets in their stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your location, Cindy. I would love to visit the Cayman Islands - and your books sound great too :) Good luck on the cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great location, all that sun, sand and warm water. Sounds wonderful.
    Thanks for the pic, brightens up my day.
    skpetal at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you donate to help dogs

    wolphcall(at)bellsouth(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of sunny island getaways chosen for the getaways :)

    penumbrareads(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to visit the Cayman Islands!

    Eva
    evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could go there now.

    bacchus76 at myself dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to visit the Cayman Islands, I envision them as very tropical with waving palm trees.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really wish that I was here in real life. That would be great for awhile. Thanks for the stop. Really had a great time.

    crystalnewman51@gmail.com







    ReplyDelete
  11. Grand Cayman Island is on my bucket list

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cayman Islands sound like a beutifull place to visit. All your books sound so good to read.
    lauratroxelatyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Happy Anniversary and Happy New Years! Ive always wanted to go to Ireland. That would be my dream! Thanks for the awesome hop and all the giveaways! This is so fun! Thank you!! Have a great day! Best wishes and many blessings to you!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that you donate to organizations that help abused/abandoned dogs...even they need love!
    I've never been to the Cayman Islands but have to agree I'd prefer warm, balmy weather to cold right now!
    ivegotmail8889(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.