Monday, January 21, 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Awards



I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Flossie Benton Rogers. She’s featured on my blog this week on Wednesday, January 23rd so make sure you come back and check it out. Flossie writes paranormal romance so you won’t want to miss hearing about her book and her short but interesting interview.



7 Things About Me:
  1. I write sweet romance with humor, suspense…and dogs!
  2. I enjoy drinking Kroger no sugar added Dutch hot chocolate with spray light whipped cream (deep breath) all year long.
  3. I’m an acrylic wildlife artist.
  4. I donate to organizations that help abused and abandoned dogs.
  5. I like singing in the rain, and I’m not talking about the musical.
  6. The aisle in the store that most excites me is the office supplies. (Don’t ask me why.)
  7. I collect all sorts of antiques and even refinish furniture.

15 Other Inspiring Blogs/Authors:
Here are some blogs that always encourage, entertain, and/or educate me. Please pay them a visit. You’ll enjoy them too.



















The Rules:
  1. Display the award logo on your blog.
  2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
  3. State 7 things about yourself.
  4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
  5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.

Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense...and Dogs!
Fly into a good book at: http://www.dragonflyromance.com

http://www.123rf.com

5 comments:

  1. Cindy, I always enjoy your heartfelt blog, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only kookoo for office supplies. What is it about pens and notepads anyway? Thanks for participating and for sharing your creativity through books and blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! It's an honor to be named.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flossie, How sweet of you! And, yeah, my obsession with office supplies is weird and I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara, You are an awesome person. Hope you are staying warm up north of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, you are so awesome! Thank you! (I laughed out loud at the ofice supply comment. That is classic!)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.