Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What Do You Like In A...?

I thought we would explore the idea of what you like in a hero/heroine.  Yes, we all like good looking men with handsome physiques and gorgeous women with long legs, but what personality or emotional characteristics do you prefer in your characters?


THE ROMANTIC TYPE?

THE FUN-LOVING TYPE?

THE LOYAL TYPE?

 THE SERIOUS TYPE?


Is it the same as what you would choose in a mate in real life?  Give it to me straight.

Please leave your answer in the comments section.  If you would like a copy of Stolen Horses, Stolen Hearts just say so and I’ll send it to you FREE

Surprised?  Just my way of saying thanks for your support.

Leave your email address along with your comment or leave your email on my website under the Receive Release News section on the right-hand side of the home page. (I don't share email addresses.)  

If you enjoy my books and blog, take the time to like my Facebook page, like my books on Amazon or Barnes and Noble, leave reviews, or spread the word to friends on social sites.  It really helps me gain readership and allows me to continue to do what I love.


MY SITES:

LinkedIn  
Pinterest  
Amazon 

Thank you.

Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense…and Dogs!
Fly into a good book today at:  http://www.dragonflyromance.com

P.S.  Is there anyone else you would like to have a free copy of Stolen Horses, Stolen Hearts? You can share this blog post on your social sites.  

Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your question and giveaway, Cindy. Which trait do I prefer? All of 'em! But I guess the romantic type would stand out.

    At least, it would if we're talking about my idea of the romantic type. It's someone who makes heroic efforts, overcomes great obstacles, and pushes the envelope for the sake of love. And it can apply to either a hero or a heroine.

    It'd be nice if I could find such a man in real life. But I'm not holding my breath!

    Keep up the good work!

    maryannelanders@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, first of all thank you for the giveaway! :D

    Honestly, I like all traits, but the loyal type stands out for me. Romance is great, but loyalty is harder to find these days.

    I would love a copy of your book involving the Rottweiler, which is my favorite breed. But "Stolen Horses, Stolen Hearts" should be great too! :D

    Thank you and keep up the good work!

    anca_emy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Anne and Emily have both received their free copy. What about you?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.