Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Answer Me This



It's been great featuring other authors on my blog this last month. I hope you've enjoyed getting to meet them and their books as well.

Today I just want to ask you one simple question:


What are the key elements to a good clean romance?

Name one, name five, name ten.  It doesn't matter.  I just want to know what you think.

If I am really impressed with your answer, I will send you a PDF copy of any one of my books of your choosing so make sure you leave your email address with your comment or you can send it to me privately at:  cindy@dragonflyromance.com.

Have a great week,

Cindy

Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense...and Dogs!
Fly into a good book today at:  http://www.dragonflyromance.com


Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.