Friday, May 17, 2013

SCP Blog Hop - Donating Proceeds to Animal Sanctuary

I love giving back!

Help me help abused and abandoned animals.
If you purchase my books on the Sweet Cravings website, I will donate my proceeds to the Friends In Need Animal Sanctuary in Eagle Mountain, Utah.  They are a great organization and have been awarded a top non-profit award.  Find out more about them at:

Here are my books:






Sweet Cravings Publishing site:  http://bit.ly/WdkOU0
Click on the link to purchase my books.


Oh, and there's more!

Leave a comment about which one of my books you might like to read and WHY (very important) and you might just get a FREE copy. That's right!  Make sure you leave your email so I can send it to you, or email me your addy privately at: cindy@dragonflyromance.com.

Bonus!

If you don't already know it, I have a FREE read on Smashwords.com.
It's the prequel to my series that will be coming out with Sweet Cravings this autumn called
A Merchant Street Mystery Series.



Get it for FREE now by clicking on the title!

As always, thank you so much and all my best wishes!


Return to Secret Cravings Blog for more authors.


Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense...and Dogs!
Fly into a good book at:  http://www.dragonflyromance.com

2 comments:

  1. My favourite dog is a rough collie or perhaps a cavalier king charles spaniel. Your books sound so nice. The sort of romances I would want my daughter to read when shes of an age.

    Hugs Manda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the covers so I don't care which I win

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.