Friday, July 12, 2013

Craving Cowboys Blog Hop: Nothing I Love More…


Having grown up on a farm with horses, there’s nothing I love more than a good western romance.  Put a cowboy on the cover and I’m bound to do a double-take.

I remember going to rodeos with my family, drinking homemade root beer out of brown beer bottles and having everyone stare at us.  Bet the spectators thought my parents were a good influence. (lol)  And, you'd probably never guess that I fell off a horse when I was two and broke my arm. Ouch!

Although my lifestyle has changed, I still love country music, a good rodeo, and a man with a cowboy heart.  My books are (sweet, proper, clean) romances with humor, suspense…and dogs!  Your teen daughter, grandmother and husband will all enjoy these books.  I’m featuring three of my western-flavored books this weekend:


Hazardous Hideaway:  Riding a bucking bronco would be easier than the ride Dallas Mae Jenkins is on. While escaping an abusive relationship, she ends up in a wreck and stranded at a remote dairy in Utah. Worse yet, the presence of her horse whips up memories of an old town murder, and Dallas finds herself in serious danger.

The last thing Tom Allred needs is a wily female working at his dairy, especially one dragging up a murder he was accused of committing.  Will Tom’s antacids hold out until he can get rid of Dallas?  Or, will she lasso his heart?

Buy Link: 
Sweet Cravings:  http://bit.ly/WdkOU0




Stolen Horses, Stolen Hearts:  (Novella) Ambitious former rodeo queen Harlee Jo Holiday must fix Oak Whitlock’s broken heart if she’s ever going to get him to help rescue her stolen horses. The only trouble is even Oak’s dog and horse can’t stand to be around him. 

Brooding Oak Whitlock can’t get his life on track. That is, until Harlee Jo comes riding in with her hopes and dreams. Between her and her stolen horses, will Oak learn you have to climb right back in the saddle?

Available for 99 cents!
Buy Links:
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/VEWEUs


Seeds of Survival:  (Novella) Sadie Jean Dixon loves her new laid-back lifestyle working for the Utah Forest Service. That is, until someone sets a haystack on fire and sends the fire burning up the canyon toward her.

Colton Masterson has given up the ranch lifestyle for a college degree in Accounting. When his little brother breaks his arm and can’t help their crippled pa manage the ranch, Colton comes back to town to lend a hand. He takes on a part-time job at Samson Seed Company handling their taxes but soon learns the books aren’t in order. Unfortunately, the company is owned by his father’s best friend.

When Colton’s pa is accused of setting the fire and thrown in jail, Sadie and Colton must take risks in order to find out the truth, which not only includes their safety but matters of the heart.

Release Date:  July 2013 – Watch for it!


Are you willing to write a short review?  Leave your email address in the comment field and I’ll send you a copy of Hazardous Hideaway and Stolen Horses, Stolen Hearts for FREE

Enjoy the blog hop.  We have some great western authors.


Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense...and Dogs!
Fly into a good book at:  http://www.dragonflyromance.com

5 comments:

  1. Years ago I rode and even owned a quarter horse, and no I don't know what the other 3/4 were. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cowboys! Your books look and sound good! I also raise paint horses. Thanks for the giveaway
    zipstersclue04 at gmail dot com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny, Lindsay! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zippy, I love paint horses. I'm also a wildlife artist and I love painting horses, especially paint horses.

    I'll send your books out soon. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the reads!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.