Friday, August 23, 2013

Secret Cravings Blog Hop


WARNING! I'M A SWEET ROMANCE AUTHOR!

You'll find my books on the SWEET Cravings site.

Looking for an emotional connection with the hero and heroine? 
Looking for a fast paced, suspenseful read with a little humor?
And WAIT! You better plan on a dog showing up in my books.

Just for reading this far, I'm giving away the prequel novella to my new series - A Merchant Street Mystery. You'll find Worth the Wait on Smashwords for FREE right now.




Time Will Tell - the first full-length book of the series will be out next month through Sweet Cravings!




STORYLINE:
Being paranoid, Holly Waterbury just can’t handle all the suspicious behavior centered on Merchant Street in Salt Lake City. Being volunteered to help her hoarding Uncle Kipp recover after a fall and finding out he has a dog is not helping to calm her excitable nature either. But it’s really the good-looking, take-charge homeless man her uncle hired to help clean up his clock shop that has Holly baffled.  Just why are his teeth so white? Throw in a not-so-valuable clock everyone is willing to kill for and Holly’s imagination runs wild. Only time will tell just how long it takes before Holly will figure out the mysteries of Merchant Street, including the sexy homeless man.



You won't want to miss the cute little Scottish Terrier, McTavish!

EXCERPT:
 Movement on the street caught Zach’s attention. He turned for a closer look. A stunning, curvaceous woman with ivory skin and a bouncy, red ponytail struggled with a Scottish terrier on a leash, old man Waterbury’s Scottish terrier to be exact. Who was she? Why was she out walking Waterbury’s dog? If you could call it walking. She serpentined her way all over the sidewalk, as if trying to keep the little dog at arm’s length.
“What? What’s going on?” Zeke asked, moving to the window.
The woman continued to struggle with McTavish, stopping and starting and fussing at the dog. A frown creased her face but did little to fade her beauty. Maybe McTavish had escaped from the old man, and she’d rescued the dog from getting run over. She shook her finger at McTavish when he tried to get close to her. Maybe she was a cat person.


To celebrate, I’m giving away a $10.00 egift to Sweet Cravings.  All you have to do is answer the question below.  Make sure you include your email address so I can notify you if you win.
  
Do you feel you have enough time?

Enjoy the rest of the hop: Secret Cravings Blog.
Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense...and Dogs!
Fly into a good book at:  http://www.dragonflyromance.com

21 comments:

  1. Time is getting away from me to fast.I can't believe summer is almost over.I feel the older I get the last time I have.I wish time would just slow down.lemondeborah55@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOO....I never feel that I have enough time. I work at a college and classes started back Aug. 16th...That was MUCH TOO SOON. I didn't get all the things done this summer that I wanted.
    catherinelee100 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, i don't feel like there's enough time to do everything i need to do along with what I'd like to do. Full time student, mommie,care taker, volunteer at my son school, on the pta board.
    Still have to study, help son with schoolwork and playtime. All i want is a little me time every once an a while...

    caiidynsmommie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie L.,
    I wish time would slow down too, but as my time Mom told me, the years just go by faster and faster. She's right.
    Thanks for your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine,
    It seems like school starts sooner and sooner. It always used to be the Tuesday after Labor Day and everyone started on the same day. What's happened? :)
    Thanks for commenting and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chynarey,
    Wow! Busy schedule. You need to take some time for yourself. It's important. You should schedule it on your calendar so you don't neglect yourself.
    That sounds like such good advice but I don't do it either. With two special needs kids, life can be hectic.
    Thanks for your post and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, i don't feel like there's enough time to do everything i need to do along with what I'd like to do


    parisfan_ca@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I noticed time flying by about three years ago. I don't know if having the spouse home all the time now is causing it, or I just spend too much time on the internet (lol!)

    storimom2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurie, Do you think if we needed less sleep and had more time we'd be satisfied? Or would we still want more time? lol
    Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kenzie,
    I know being on the computer is a time warp. I look at the clock and think I have plenty of time before I need to leave for an appointment and "zap" I'm late!
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Time does go too fast. The best analogy to it is: life is like a roll of toilet paper the closer you get to the end the faster it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cindy,
    That's a darling saying. Really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. no time is going to fast , well we really din't have much of a summer and now the kids are going back to school ...
    denisek319@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Denise,
    I'll admit, this day swished by! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Time is just going too fast, before we know it Christmas will be here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, please! Don't mention Christmas, Cindy! Sheesh! :)
    But, you're right!
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  17. No, not at all, I wish I had more time in the day to catch up on stuff and to read! Thanks for the freebie :)

    Eva
    evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by, Eva. I'd love more time to read...and write!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Contest winner is Catherine Lee. Thanks so much for participating and sharing your thoughts about time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.