Yes, I am an LDS Sweet Romance Author, but no, I don't write Inspirational Romance. Here's what you get when you read one of my books:
- A clean read with no bedroom scenes or offensive language.
- A tantalizing, fast-paced plot.
- A story without a lot of boring description.
- Down-to-earth heroes and heroines with everyday jobs.
- A rollercoaster ride of emotions you face right along with the characters.
- A special dog to steal your heart.
- A few added facts, a good message, and that important happily-ever-after ending.
I believe writing about a character's relationship with God is as private as I do bedroom scenes. I choose to let the morals of my characters speak for them.
My list of published books and novellas is growing, and I hope you will check them out on my website at: http://www.dragonflyromance.com:
Caskets and Corruption (Humorous Romantic Suspense Novel)
Love on Laird Ave (Romantic Comedy/Mystery Novel)
Braving the Blaze (Humorous Romantic Suspense Novel)
Hazardous Hideaway (Romantic Suspense Novel)
Not Quite Zen (Romantic Comedy/Mystery Novel)
Legacy of Lies (Romantic Suspense Novel)
A Merchant Street Mystery: Time Will Tell (Romantic Comedy/Mystery)
Stolen Horses, Stolen Hearts (A Sweet Romance Western Novella)
Seeds of Survival (A Sweet Romance Western Novella)
A Merchant Street Mystery: Worth the Wait (A Sweet Romantic Mystery Novella)
A Clean Romance (A Sweet Romance Novelette)
Words That Drive Us Wacko (Nonfiction Word Book for Writers)
The book I'm featuring today is Time Will Tell! It's the first book of a three book series -- A Merchant Street Mystery. Here's more about it:
Being paranoid, Holly Waterbury just can’t handle all the suspicious behavior centered on Merchant Street in Salt Lake City. Being volunteered to help her hoarding Uncle Kipp recover after a fall and finding out he has a dog is not helping to calm her excitable nature either. But it’s really the good-looking, take-charge homeless man her uncle hired to help clean up his clock shop that has Holly baffled. Just why are his teeth so white? Throw in a not-so-valuable clock everyone is willing to kill for and Holly’s imagination runs wild. Only time will tell just how long it takes before Holly will figure out the mysteries of Merchant Street, including the sexy homeless man.
Available in ebook at:
If you missed it, I kicked off the series with a FREE prequel that involves the beginning love story of Adele and Kipp (the heroine's uncle and the hero's aunt from Time Will Tell). Worth the Wait takes place fifteen years before the series begins and their love story continues throughout the series.
So, are you interested in winning a copy of Time Will Tell? Here's all you have to do:
1. Answer this question: If you had extra time, say two more hours in a day, what would you spend that time on? (For example: family, friends, exercising, reading, relaxing.)
2. Leave your answer in the comment section along with your email so I can notify you if you win.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the hop.
Powered by Linky Tools