Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Jumping on the Thanksgiving Train

     

     Man, everyone is either tweeting, posting or blogging what they are thankful for this month. Guess I better join in.  Things have been a little challenging for me lately, so I’m really gonna have to put on my thinking cap. Here goes:



Top 10 Things I’m Personally Thankful For

Indoor plumbing
Flushing toilets
Toilet paper
Air fresheners
Bathroom fans
Toilet brushes
Flushable cleansing cloths
Anti-diarrhea medications
Stool softeners
Poo Pourri toilet Deodorizer




Top 10 Things I’m Thankful For as a Writer

Word processor
Spell correction
Grammar assistance
Sales on printer ink/paper
Handsome computer tech guy who makes house calls
Characters I can control (sometimes)
Dog characters that don’t fight
Kid characters that don’t argue
Xanax and/or Valium
That I still have a sense of humor

     Sometimes it's hard to see all that we should be grateful for on a daily basis. Thank heavens, we have this beautiful time of year to stop and catch our breath and count our many blessings.

Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense...and Dogs!
Fly into a good book today:  http://www.dragonflyromance.com


Image credit: mathayward / 123RF Stock Photo
Image credit: damedeeso / 123RF Stock Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.