Friday, October 3, 2014

The Witching Hour Returns


It's that time of year again when everyone goes hog wild in dressing up their homes in spiderwebs and headstones and baking crazy desserts that look like goblins.

I have friends who love this time of year and those who hate it. How do you feel about it?

It reminds me of the reoccurring dream I've had my whole life:  I'm trying to get this chest of drawers up the steep basement stairs.  I'm almost to the top when a witch on a broom flies out of my parents' bedroom closet, zooms around the kitchen twice, and then pushes the chest of drawers down the stairs on top of me.  Yeah, what a dream!

I'm one of those people who have always been afraid of hanging my hands and feet over the edge of the bed in the dark.  I don't care how irrational that sounds.  You just don't do it, just in case the Boogie Man might get you!  LOL


I hope you are someone that enjoys the lighter side of Halloween and just has fun.  Along those lines, here's a cute dog Halloween video.



Have a wonderful weekend!


Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense...and Dogs! 
Fly into a good book at:  http://www.dragonflyromance.com
Dog Photo Copyright: damedeeso / 123RF Stock Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.