Monday, December 15, 2014

How Mrs. Santa Claus Saved Christmas - 1961

 
Don't you just love Christmas traditions?

Below you will find a very special Christmas story my mother read to us each year.  The date: December 1961.  It was cut out of the Family Circle Magazine.  It is in such tatters that I didn't dare take it out of the plastic sleeves.  I scanned it and enlarged as big as I could.  I hope you can read it. The illustrations are so sweet.

I hope you have special traditions you share with your family and that reading is one of them.


































He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. ~Roy L. Smith

Have a very merry Christmas!



Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense...and Dogs! 
Fly into a good book at:  http://www.dragonflyromance.com

Copyright: damedeeso / 123RF Stock Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.