Friday, March 6, 2015

It's Been a Looooong Week!


Need a good laugh this weekend?

I do. It has been a long, hard week for me. 

I can't say I have iatrophobia (an abnormal or irrational fear of doctors or going to the doctor), because my fear isn't irrational. I have my reasons. This week, I faced a very rude doctor who was too busy to help me. It makes me want to never go again.

So, I needed a good laugh, and I always like to check out the British animal videos.

Is it the voices, the timing, or the humor that make these so funny?

Who knows, and who cares. It always makes me laugh.  
Hope you enjoy it too.



Have wonderful weekend!


Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense...and Dogs! 
Fly into a good book at: http://www.dragonflyromance.com 

Copyright of long dog: / 123RF Stock Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.