Friday, March 27, 2015

Unlikely Friendships

Chloe and her rat friend
If you follow me on Facebook, then you know that my Tibetan Terrier/Mix, Chloe, is having a relationship with a rat who lives in our garden.

Most followers believe she is digging a hole to get to the rat to instinctively kill it. Actually, they have both been digging the hole.  After my last post that Chloe is dropping her favorite rawhide chews down the hole for the rat to eat, everyone has began to wonder if there is something more between the two. I know I have.

To demonstrate the power of friendship, this weekend's video is about unlikely friendships.

Click on Youtube link and enjoy!
https://youtu.be/AxYiLzWee84

Have a wonderful weekend!


Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense...and Dogs! 
Fly into a good book at: http://www.dragonflyromance.com 
Copyright of photo Cindy A. Christiansen 2014

1 comment:

  1. Don't you think Chloe and her boyfriend kinda look like each other?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.