Friday, March 13, 2015

We All Fall Down!

Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

My Schnauzer, Sprite, has had one bad week.  Not only has he slid across the floor, he has flipped over backward. He must have done that six or seven times just yesterday.  He doesn't need wooden floors to slid--tile or carpet will do the trick for him.

He looks at me like I tripped him, even if I'm clear across the room.  Sometimes, it's hard not to laugh.

For this weekend's fun blog, I thought I'd share some other dogs doing the same thing.



Have a wonderful weekend!


Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense...and Dogs!
Fly into a good book at: http://www.dragonflyromance.com 

Copyrigh of dog on backt: / 123RF Stock Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.