Friday, April 10, 2015

Fit to Be Tied!


Fit to be tied down, leashed, crated, or banned from the house!

Yes, it was another tough night with our Schnauzer, Sprite!

He started about three in the morning and it went on until seven. He trots through the house like a deer, his nails clicking on the floor.  He races to the bed, up the dog stairs, steps all over me, dives off the other side, dashes outside through the doggie door, barks several times, comes back inside, scratches on the doors that are closed, and then starts the process all over again.

No clue as to why he is doing this.  (If you figure it out, let me know.)

I chose this hyper dog video because while you watch it, you will become as annoyed as I am.  Actually the hyper goats video was cuter and funnier, but I wanted you to feel my pain. :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense...and Dogs! 
Fly into a good book at: http://www.dragonflyromance.com 

Copyright: / 123RF Stock Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.