Friday, April 15, 2016

Weekend Fun Blog: Oh, to Snuggle!


Feeling very much like curling up with a blanket with someone I love this weekend. I will be keeping my doggies close.

This week has had its challenges. I found out my heart conditions are getting worse, my oldest son has a kidney stone and I must attend the funeral of a friend who passed away. 

However, we must all keep our chins up, endure to the end and experience happiness along the way. For me, that's enjoying the following dog video. Hope you enjoy it too!




Have a wonderful weekend!

Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense...and Dogs!
Fly into a good book at: http://www.dragonflyromance.com

Copyright of cuddled dogs: tkatsai / 123RF Stock Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.