Friday, April 22, 2016

Weekend Fun Post: Doggie Mishaps and Mayhem


Let's face it! We consider our dogs our best friends. But, I bet when you look back, you can think of a few times when your best friend caused you more than a little trouble. 
Take a look at this great video.


We've had lots of mishaps and mayhem in our household.
Take a look at what Foxy did to my small cedar chest my brothers made me around thirty years ago.
Did you notice the chewed on corner?



How about you?
Anything you want to share about your best friend?

Have a wonderful weekend,

Cindy


Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense...and Dogs! 
Fly into a good book at: http://www.dragonflyromance.com

Copyright of puppy and yarn: anyka / 123RF Stock Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.