Friday, June 10, 2016

Weekend Fun Blog: No Doggie's Perfect


Glad the weekend is coming up!
It has been a difficult week with my health issues, my youngest getting an infection after surgery, multiple doctor visits, struggles with my oldest son's team, and disappointments with missed opportunities.
I feel a lot like the dogs in this video.
I have to remind myself that nobody's perfect all of the time. I need to step back, take a deep breath and do the best I can.
Some days are like that. We need to learn to give ourselves some slack.
Don't fight it. Roll with it.

Have a wonderful weekend!


Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense...and Dogs! 
Fly into a good book at: http://www.dragonflyromance.com 

Dog image: Cole123RF / 123RF Stock Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.