Friday, September 23, 2016

Weekend Fun Post: Whatever You're Doing, Get Your Groove On!

Last weekend was my first mini-vacation away from home this year.
I got to go to a concert with the Oakridge Boys and that hasn't happened in at least 25 years.
Anyway, as I was enjoying the music, I realized how stiff and awkward I felt at having fun.
We can get too caught up in life sometimes.
It reminded me of how important it is to stop and enjoy life.
Take a minute to enjoy this video with animals getting their groove on!


Have a wonderful weekend!



Cindy A. Christiansen
Sweet Romance, Humor, Suspense...and Dogs! 
Fly into a good book at: http://www.dragonflyromance.com 

Copyright for dog and cat photo: adogslifephoto / 123RF Stock Photo

2 comments:

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting.